Annie's Needle Arts Festival 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Bonus Class Drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. Annie's Needle Arts Festival 2014 Bonus Class Drawing starts on May 1, 12:01 a.m. EDT and ends on July 31, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. EDT ("Promotion Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning May 1, 2014 12:01 a.m. EDT, go to AnniesNeedleArtsFestival.com and complete and submit the registration form by fax or mail. (Previous registrants are automatically entered.) Limit one entry per person and per email address. All registrations must be postmarked no later than July 31, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete registrations. Registrations using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced registrations permitted. All registrations become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence (excluding the province of Quebec).Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Prize drawing will be held on or about August 11, 2014, from among the total eligible registrations received to randomly select one (1) Prize winner. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winners will be notified on or about August 16, 2014, by email, phone or postal mail at Sponsor's discretion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible registrations received. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident (with the exception of Quebec, residents of which are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes), he/she will be required to answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. A potential winner is not an official winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (1) Prize Package. The official winner (1 official winner per specified entry period) will receive Sponsor-selected prize. Approximate retail value of prize: $375.00. The Bonus Class prize is good toward a second 3-day class or an Early Bird class during the Festival itself, Dec. 4 to 7, 2014. If the winner has signed-up for two regular, 3-day classes, the winner may waive the fee for one of the 3-day classes or substitute the $375.00 Free Class prize for a $375.00 credit toward purchases during the calendar year 2014 at Annie's Catalog or for Boutique Bucks, which can be used only at the 2014 on-site seminar boutique and are not redeemable for cash.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. A winner may forfeit prize if the Sponsor is unable to contact him or her within 7 days of first attempted notification; or fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release, to be returned within 14 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize. Any prize returned as undeliverable may result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent permitted and no substitution of prize by winner except as noted above in paragraph 4, but in the event of unavailability, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. ALL TAXES ON THE PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. All decisions of the Sponsor are final. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
- INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to registrations submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, registration will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the email address by the entity responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in interruption, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems on the Internet or at any Web site. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, the Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among registrations received as of date of termination. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
- WINNERS' LIST: For name of winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Annie's Needle Arts Festival, 306 E. Parr Road, Berne, IN 46711 ATTN: Annie's Needle Arts Festival 2014 Free Class drawing Winner's List. Request must be received by October 4, 2014.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Fort Wayne, Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
- WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Annie's Needle Arts Festival, 306 E. Parr Road Berne, IN 46711.